Friday, December 2, 2011

CORN CASSEROLE



I TRIED THIS RECIPE FOR THANKSGIVING AND IT CAME OUT VERY GOOD. I WAS VERY HESITANT ABOUT THE JIFFY CORN MIX AS WELL AS THE YOGURT WHEN I PUT IT IN THE OVEN IT WAS VERY RUNNY BUT IN THE END IT CAME OUT DELICIOUS.

Make-Over Corn Casserole



Corn casserole, a cross between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is a wonderful addition to anyone's holiday table.

To lighten this up, I swapped the eggs out for egg whites, replaced the sour cream with fat free Greek yogurt and I used light butter. This was really simple to make, and all my taste testers approved. I think next time I make this I may add a pinch of parmesan cheese, but it was good as is


You can make this ahead and heat it up when you are ready to eat. This is also great reheated the next day for leftovers.

Make-Over Corn Casserole
Adapted from Food For Every Season
Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 15 • Size: about 2-2/3 x 3 inch piece • Old Points: 4 pt • Points+: 6 pts
Calories

No comments: