Friday, November 11, 2011

ROAD CURVES


THIS PICTURE REMINDS OF A TOUR WE TOOK IN OCHO RIOS JAMAICA IN A SUV. I SAW MOUNTAINS AND WENT THROUGH A FOREST. SITTING IN THE BACK OF THIS SUV I REMEMBERED THINKING IF THIS DRIVER VEERED OFF JUST A LITTLE TOO MUCH WE WOULD TUMBLE RIGHT OFF THIS ROAD.

IN ALL THE EXCITEMENT AND ADVENTURE AND THE BEAUTIFUL GREENERY OF THIS SMALL ISLAND AFTER A WHILE I COULD ONLY LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD. I THINK OF A VERSE It's up to God to help us through- as long as we place all our trust and all of our hearts in his care, he will see us through, and make the path we must take clear to us. Instead of a windy path with all kinds of twists and bends, he will make the path straight- it will have a clear path, and we will know without a doubt which way we should go.

AND ALL THE ANXIETY EASED UP AND THE TOUR CAME TO A QUICK END I COULD SAY THAT I EXPERIENCED A GREAT THING BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE WINDY ROAD THE PATH DID BECOME STRAIGHT AND LEAD US TO A FOREST.

No comments: