Wednesday, September 14, 2016

President and First Lady Michelle cover Essence and Instyle Magazine

I know when November comes and the President and First Lady leave the White House I will truly cry tears of sadness. After eight years I have gown close to this beautiful family and their two daughters who made history as the first black family in the white house. I am uncertain by what will happen next as to whom will take their place. I doubt that the excitement and the swagger of President and the fashion sense of First Lady no one will ever duplicate ever. The covers are both beautiful. May their legacy live on. President and Michelle Obama cover the October issue of ESSENCE magazine, in which they talk about their life in the White House, the state of the nation and the legacy they hope to leave behind. “…I can unequivocally say that America is better off now than we were when we came into office. By almost every economic measure, we’re better off,” President Obama said. “But having said that, we still have a lot of work to do.” Purchase both copies when they hit the newsstand.

No comments: