Friday, September 27, 2013

SEXUAL NAPALM IDRIS ELBA COVERS GQ MAGAZINE

SEXUAL NAPALM IS A SEXUAL ADDICTION A WOMAN (IN THIS CASE IDRIS) HAS OVER YOU THAT IS SIMILAR TO BEING ADDICTED TO DRUGS. I AM ANTICIPATING ANYTHING THIS MAN APPEARS IN AND I'M CERTAINLY AM ADDICTED TO LUTHER ON THE BBC CHANEL WORTH WATCHING IF YOU LIKE GOOD DRAMS. CHECK OUT HIS INTERVIEW IN GQ MAGAZINE September 19th, 2013 Fashion News, Snapshot Snapshot: Idris Elba by Sebastian Kim for GQ October 2013 By Claire Idris Elba for GQ October 2013 idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-02 idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-03 idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-04 idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-05 idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-06 idris-elba-gq-magazine-october-2013-fall-style-07 Idris Elba on formerly selling drugs & working as a doorman to make ends meet: “Yeah, it was, because I was running with cats. I mean, I was DJ’ing, but I was also pushing bags of weed; I was doing my work. I had to. I know that sounds corny, but this is the truth.” He says he’d sell drugs at Carolines, and meanwhile all these successful guys would come through: D. L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle. “All those black comedians, they knew me as a doorman.” …on his legacy of playing Stringer Bell on HBO’s The Wire: “That really is more about the writing of The Wire than it is the performance. You know, Stringer Bell is a great character that was written. I happened to play him, but it could’ve been anybody playing that role.” You really feel like anybody could’ve played Stringer? “Listen, I think I brought Stringer to life my way, but The Wire isn’t a classic because of Stringer Bell. The Sopranos was a classic because of Tony Soprano.” …on finding out he was not the father of a boy he was calling his own: “You know, the truth is—like, even admitting it, I’ll probably get laughed at for the rest of my life. But it is just tragic, and it happened.” He looks directly at me when he says this. “But I wasn’t knocked out. I stood right the fuck back up, and I ain’t aiming to take another punch in the face ever again. Do you understand what I’m saying? It happened to me. I moved on.” In a paradoxical way, he says, it was freeing. “I’ve not been an angel in my life, either—do you know what I’m saying? So to a certain extent, what goes around comes around. But for me in the future, I’m about being comfortable. That’s it.” Idris Elba by Sebastian Kim for GQ October 2013. Read more at GQ.com. Images: GQ

No comments: