Friday, February 10, 2012

NAOMI CAMPBELL COVERS HARPERS BAZAAR





I DON'T QUITE KNOW HOW OLD NAOMI CAMPBELL IS I'M GUESSING SHE IS ALMOST IN HER FORTIES. WHATEVER HER AGE SHE IS AGELESS.

Naomi Campbell still got it and it shows from looking at her photos in the March issue of Harper’s BAZAAR! She wears designers Givenchy,Dolce Gabbana,Roberto Cavalli and more. She never ages and looks so stunning! In her interview she talks about her temper,her latest ad campaign,beauty routine and more!

On her beauty routine, Campbell says she does steams, facials, and “everything I can to keep my skin elasticated.” As on plastic surgeries, she admits that these work “for those who do it for themselves and not to please someone else”. The stunning beauty also says she has no problem whatsoever with getting older. “I don’t worry about a number. I’m fine with aging,” she told Harper’s Bazaar

No comments: