Friday, September 30, 2011

Regroup

I've been regrouping from the Congressional Black Caucus last week and as usual it was a blast. My girlfriend from New York came and spent time with me from New York.(She's the one that took all the pictures that I haven't received yet Hint Hint) I need to invest in a camera. Washington DC was ablaze in whirlwhind activity as receptions were going on nonstop for 5 fabulous days. On Thursday went to B.Smith and listened to Raheem Devaughn. Got to mingle with B. Smiths and took Pictures. then off to see Chuck Brown where I dance til I had to take my shoes off. Friday went to see Ledisi perform and rode the elevator up with Jessie Jackson. Went to the Essence Evening of Excellence awards. Where the program said special guest which was El Debarge. The after party was hosted by DJ D-Nice. This man was pulling out old school music that I haven't heard in ages the dance floor was packed. Saw Cuba Gooding Jr. who explained that he was too drunk to take pictures. Went to the Pheonix Dinner where President Obama was the speaker Security out of control. Thanks to my girl for giving Bee Pollen for energy even thought it was an acquired taste.







I've been listening to these artist since seeing them perform last week.

No comments: