Friday, August 26, 2011

TAMERA COVERS REGARD MAGAZINE.
















TAMERA MOWRY THE ONE WITH THE MOLE AND THE ONE WHO RECENTLY GOT MARRIED COVERS REGARD MAGAZINE. SHE SHOWS HER EDGIER SIDE IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT. HER SISTER TIA RECENTLY HAD A SON.
Tamera Mowry Shows Off Sexier Side for Regard Magazine

The twin is a new woman after marrying the man of her dreams.
By Kimberly Walker
Posted: 08/22/2011 03:00 PM EDT
Filed Under Tamera Mowry, Tia Mowry, The Game

Tamera Mowry

The newly married Tamera Mowry looks smoking hot in the latest issue of Regard. The actress and twin of The Game's Tia Mowry showed off her sensual side by baring a little skin for the cover of the mag.

Tamera posed for a number of “come hither” looks that will definitely help reinvent the actress, who’s interested in doing more dramatic roles.


The sexy sister says her hubby gets the credit for her daring looks. “I guess it was always there,” she remarks of her alluring shots. “Being married just pulled it out of me. I have this renewed strength and confidence.”

Overjoyed to be a new wife, Tamera couldn’t help but gush over her life. “I have an amazing support system in my husband. He is seriously my number one fan! Sometimes he believes in me more than I believe in myself. Plus, he always says how beautiful I am in my most rawest moments.


The glammed up star also revealed a few of her favorite designers. “I love Alice & Olivia, Rachel Roy and Diane Von Furstenberg.”


Work it, Tamera. You can catch both twins on their Style network reality series Tia & Tamera Take 2, Mondays at 8/9c.

(Photo: Regard Magazine)

No comments: