Tuesday, March 9, 2010

GET IT GIRL STYLE






via getitgirlstyle

I love Tamara's home office which she lovingly designed herself. check out her other designs as well. Get It Girl Style offers ALL lovers of style a pinch of flavor to inspire them in the way they dress, decorate their pad, and stylize their mind. We are here to high heel step with you along your journey, and appreciate the support in ours.

On a personal note. I am a wife to one, and mother to two. I have a career outside of my home, but as always, HOME is number one. I enjoy spending time here, so why note work hard at making it look the best it can be. My other love is fashion. I am always up for a great bargin, and make shopping a challenge for me. I love to blog, and find out what others are doing as inspiration for me. If you are a regular, or just stopping by...I am glad you did, and I thank you so much for doing so.

Take a look at her wonder blog getitgirlstyle

Editor of G.I.G.S

Tamara Styles

No comments: